Just wanted to let you know that I’ll be extending Romeo and Juliet for the next two weeks because it’s the start of the school year, and I still have plenty more to say about this play. So for the moment, here’s the list of posts I’ve done so far:
- Romeo and Juliet Summaries For Your Viewing Pleasure.
- Romeo and Juliet, How To Read This Play, Parts 1-3
- Where Did This Play Come From? The Narrative Sources of Romeo and Juliet.
- The Genesis Of Romeo and Juliet: Shakespeare’s creative process adapting the story
- Book Review: The Manga Shakespeare- Romeo and Juliet
- Romeo and Juliet Spin Offs
- Happy Birthday Juliet!
By the way, here’s a hilarious summary of the play from “Zounds, Alack, and By My Troth,”